Set of 1 consists of 1 chair covers, set of 10 consists of 10 chair covers
- Stretchy dining seat covers: elastic slipcover protects chair against dents
- High-quality dining seat covers: chair slipcovers made of 96% Polyester; 4% elastane, available in different colours
- Extra stretch covers for seat depth 34-40 cm, seat breadth 36-44 cm, seat heights 7-9 cm
- Modern high Quality elastic covers as decorative highlights: washable stretch cover, easy-care, iron-free
- Universal and elegant protective covers: Seat covers perfect for party, Christmas, wedding, banquet, restaurants, hotels
Elegant protection for your chair seats.
The covers from SCHEFFLER-HOME for your chair seats is the perfect protections for your furniture. You keep your seats safe from splicing, scratches and stains. They also prevent dents and scrapes (caused by pant chains or metal-decorated pants), because the Slipcover not only resists those adversities, but also absorbs and bolsters.
Feastful spruced up.
The cover is and will stay uncompromising in design, because reliable protection has not to come in hand with loss in looks. The fine manufacturing and the simple design flatter every dining table. A simple classiness will shine from your chairs on festive days. The stretching covers transform your home on festive occasions, just like Christmas, Birthdays, Wedding or Eastern, in something special, or they spread a everyday homelike and comfortable flair at your dinning- or kitchen table.
Adapts on every chair seat.
The clamping seat covering is really extendable and therefore suits a big variety of different chairs, from the typical IKEA-Chair to self-made furniture.
Easy, tight and fast.
With the seat covers from SCHEFFLER-HOME you will be able to change the look and design of your chairs easily and fast. The spandex contingent provides a smooth and fast covering and the circumferential rubber band assures the reliable holt. So easy, so fast!
Material and colour.
The seat covers are available in a variety of colours. It‘s made out of sustainable material.
Due to the individual monitor settings, there is no 100% color representation and color liability. For smooth chair surfaces, the fit is slightly more difficult to define because of lack of grip. Hence the request to test different models! Since the cuts are different, it can lead to different results in the fit.